Typo Negative may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. This policy is effective from 8 September 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address or personal website
- demographic information such as zip/post code
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We ask for this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improvement to our products and services
- periodically sending promotional emails
- customizing the website according to your needs
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way(s):
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at TypoNegEditing@gmail.com.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.